Clinton Critter Care is a privately run animal rescue that has no outside funding at all and we rely only on the kind donations of animal lovers and caring souls to keep our rescue going and to feed and care for the animals we care for while we try to find good new homes for them.
There are a couple of ways you can donate to Clinton Critter Care to help us to save as many animals as we can and give them the best care available. We accept monetary donations of any kind via Paypal, and your donations are extremely helpful and the animals are grateful for them. 100% of all donations go directly toward the care, feeding and housing of the animals we rescue as well as towards transportation – we get 20 miles per gallon in our transport van. Please use the paypal button below and adjust the amount to an amount you are comfortable donating:
We have also created a new Amazon.com wishlist that has a lot of the items we need on it which you can purchase for us through Amazon.com by clicking the button below and they will send it directly to our rescue!
Another way you can help our animals is by donating needed supplies. Below is our current “wishlist” – items we are short on or are in need of for our animal rescue, that we would appreciate donations of. We are located in downtown Clinton Missouri and if you call us or contact us via email or our contact form, we will gladly give you our address and directions so that you may drop off any donations.
Currently our most needed items are food, bedding and funds for vetting
- 30 Gallon Long Reptile Screen Cover/Lid
- Fish aquariums of any size, with or without cracks
- Hand Sanitizer and spray disinfectant/bleach - we need LOTS constantly working with reptiles and amphibians!!
- Critter cages or other small animal habitats like Critter Keepers, ferret and rabbit cages, and other small animal homes
- Aquarium accessories – currently we really need filter cartridges for aquariums, and any filters, heaters, fish food, aquasafe and other unopened or fairly new aquarium chemicals and water treatments, spare aquarium parts, lids, hoods and lights
- Snake, lizard, or rodent bedding and substrate – really needed are Jungle Mix or Coco Bedding, Aspen Bedding, or any other bedding or nesting materials, also needing sand for substrate.
- Snake and reptile accessories such as basking rocks, water bowls, heat lamps, undertank heaters, Reptisafe, etc.
- Mouse food, rat food, rabbit food, ferret food, timothy hay and other small animal food or animal treats
- Rodent wheels, food bowls, water bottles for cages, and any other mice, rat or rodent supplies
- Paper Towels
- Betadine or Iodine ointment, vetricyn, cotton balls, Q-Tips, Neosporin, Latex Gloves
- A snake hook
- Anything else which might be of use to a small critter in need!